{Disarmed} Re: Opinions Please?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Opinions Please?
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:06:06 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I would plant them in pots put in shade watch for rot and growth.

the bigger rhizomes are probably just as likely to rot.

it looks like the questionable rizs have been out of the dirt a while.

take photo diary

Just my opinion if you do not want then demand money return Rhizs and forget it.

:)
Anita

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33914&stime=1153501976

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS