{Disarmed} RE: Opinions Please?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: [iris-photos] Opinions Please?
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:12:27 -0700

Linda, the iris rhizomes on the right have had their roots removed.  That is common practice in some gardens.  I usually cut off all my dead roots too.  That allows room for new roots to form.  I can’t promise, of course, but I would expect your new irises to do well.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9