Recent Banning

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Recent Banning
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:23:07 -0700

I recently banned someone from the list. I looking back (at the
suggestion of one of our members) I realize I screwed up and will
reinstate James Harrison.

I did not pay close enough attention to the flow. While James did send
two messages to the list, the first, in retrospect, was probably a
mistake, and the second, while inappropriate, does not, on its face,
deserve banning.

I have written privately to both the sender of the original post and to
James both to apologize to James and to caution both about
inappropriate posts.

Yahoo! Groups Links