{Disarmed} Re: Pod

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Pod
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:14:39 EDT

That is about the size of the pod I picked while cleaning a fellow garden club members garden.  It turned out to be an 'air' pod.  Too bad.  I was hoping to have a unique iris I could name after her & have fun with.  Hope yours is full of seeds.

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33946&stime=1154117811

Plant relocation Plant grow light