{Disarmed} Re: Pod and ad

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Pod and ad
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:38:08 -0700

Griff,

I do get these ads occasionally but the ones I get have tiny writing just above and on the right end of the top of the ad which is almost impossible to see.  It says delete and if you click on it the ad goes away.  I did not see the writing and simply deleted the mail for a while until I spotted the writing.  One just expects the delete message to be contained inside the perameters of the ad.  I hope this helps.
Patti

J. Griffin Crump wrote:

Mike  --  A clever piece of work, putting the dime atop the pod  --  but half of the pod was obscured on my screen by a Yahoo ad that I couldn't get rid of.  Anyone else have the same problem?  --  Griff

---
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33948&stime=1154125481&nc1=3848606&nc2=3848443&nc3=3848538&nc1=3848611&nc2=3848443&nc3=3848531

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33949&stime=1154126515

Plant relocation Plant grow light