{Disarmed} Cult: I. borer, 5th instar

  • Subject: [PHOTO] {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Cult: I. borer, 5th instar
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:20:32 -0400 (EDT)

What you have always been waiting for... bated breath and all.

Actually it has been very difficult to find these guys, given the number I've been sacrificing to get shots of the first four instars.  They tend to die quickly once they've had their photos taken.

I have some hopes for this one.  I'm going to stick it in a bucket of soil and screen the top.

Oh yeah, the final guy is preventing me from digging 'Double Your Fun'.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=33962&stime=1154222439

Plant relocation Plant grow light

JPEG image