Re: SPU Monspur Cambridge Blue

  • Subject: Re: SPU Monspur Cambridge Blue
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:36:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you.  I was wondering about the 1920 and 1924 intro dates in your book.  Can you introduce the same iris twice?  How does that work?
I tried to answer Steven's question about collected vs hybridized before I received your response.  You should be able to give him a much better explanation than I did.  Mine was a quick answer.  If I had known you were online this morning I would not have answered.  You are the expert.
Thanks again,
Jan in Chatsworth

Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
No this was any early experimental hybrid. It was not

--- Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Andi -
> Is this really 1910? I assume that it was
> collected, not hybridized, if the date is that
> early.
> Jan in Chatsworth
> "a. rivarola" <andinsky@hotmail.com> wrote:
> (Barr 1910)
> Andi
> Valley Glen, CA
> Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other
> great prizes from Microsoft
> Office Live
> ---------------------------------
> (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Odd News