  • Subject: TB POPSTAR - Blyth
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:14:36 +0200

Hello Mike
Congratulations with your babies!
I'm glad you're confirming Braggadocio's ability to give rebloomers !
I've back crossed  Bounce Back  ( Braggadocio  X  Bounce Back ) , and there is a pod.
Hope to see some rebloom there!
And as far Conjuration is concerned, almost each cross i made on it took, there are 7 pods on the plant, with the pollen of
what / zap / auroralita / detroit city / TT05-13a (heavenly rapture x cerf volant) / TT05-40b ( cerf volant x colette thurillet)
Seems to be an easy mother!
Big surprise this morning, POPSTAR was open.
It's ( Safari Sunset X Wearing Rubies ), Blyth registered it in 2003, but introduced it only this year.
The shape is great and the smell lovely.
It arrived only 2 months ago, and there are 4 buds and 2 increases for next year.
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - Nederland