From: Linda Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:53 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Japanese Iris Question Please

Ok.........here's to the Japanese Iris growing experts??????????????????   What is the key to keeping these babies alive and growing well?  I would love to try out one of this cultivar!
Thanks for any help that you have in advance!  Have a great day!

Yahoo! News

Fashion News

What's the word on

fashion and style?