Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison

  • Subject: Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:29:12 +0200

still had no chance to get Louise's song yet
It's ordered and should arrive next week...
but one of it's child, Mighty Cool is in bloom and i'm saving every bit of pollen i can...
Thanks for the compliments, but it's still far from satisfying ( the irises, not the compliments...)
4 more sdlgs to bloom next year,so, maybe lucky!