Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Olympic Challenge

  • Subject: Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Olympic Challenge
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:22:42 +0200

Thanks for the support, ann !

If ever DD05-03b gets a name, it might be "Aai" .
It means "Caress" in Dutch.

Caress is not really a new concept for a pink, but i thought "Aai" sounded good, especially knowing that the French "Aye" means "Outch"...and the Scott "Aye", "Yes".

Second, we'll have to persuade Marianne Joosten, who will introduce my irises, to go "International", and for the moment, she doesn't seem convinced about going through all the trouble of the bureaucracy involved for exports!

But there is still a lot of time before anything from my garden ever gets on the market...so , we'll see!

Loïc