Re: Pod Damage

  • Subject: Re: Pod Damage
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:37:55 -0000

I beleive it might be the verbena moth. Back in 05/07/03 there was a
discussion of verbena moths. Wiil Warner had a discourse on the
daqmage. Patsy Norvell "Pat in Dallas" had a unique cure by
enclosing the pod in stocking.

1. 05/07/03 Re: HYB: Verbena Bud Moth larvae "jgcrump"
2. 05/07/02 HYB: Verbena Bud Moth larvae
3. 05/07/02 RE: HYB: Verbena Bud Moth larvae "PATSY NORVELL"
4. 05/07/02 RE: HYB: Verbena Bud Moth larvae

Al in Northen Virginia Z7

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Vicki <jvickic@...> wrote:
> Hi,
> Do any of you encounter a problem like this? I have no idea what
> of 'insect' has burrowed into this pod and destroyed the seed. if
it is anything like the last pod I opened.
> Vicki

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News