Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison

  • Subject: Re: HYB Pink Attraction X Liaison
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:30:15 +0200

Hello Betty
It was a cross made in 2005 so they were very fast to bloom!
There are 4 other sdlgs that didn't bloom this year yet.
They are still alive, so we might have a nice surprise next year!
TT05-07a reached 70cm, just ! So it is a TB...just!
t has a pod with TT05-07b 's pollen.
TT05-07b missed reaching 70cm by 5 cm. Maybe next year it will do better. But i wouldn't mind calling it a BB, the flowers are not very big.
It has a pod with Bounce Back's pollen.
They both have 2 growths for next year.
The flowers did't have a fabulous texture, the falls were a bit depressed, and the bud count was not up to the actual standards, if i remember well they had only 3 flowers each.
Still, i kept them both. Couldn't get rid of my first sdlgs with Pink Attraction!
I add the pictures taken sideways.