CULT: agouti beards

  • Subject: CULT: agouti beards
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

Some of y'all may remember me mentioning last year (06) agouti beards.
Agouti is a word I'm borrowing, which describes hairs that are banded with color.  If you have a Tabby Cat and have ever examined one of their hairs you know what I mean.
I don't remember what I was speculating about the agouti beard last year but I imagine that an up close beard shot might help identify some cultivars.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News