Re: CULT: agouti beards

  • Subject: Re: CULT: agouti beards
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

Christian,

I don't know about others but I find pictures which are only 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" on my screen and not "zoomable" difficult to see the details.  This came through as only 7 kb and I would prefer at least 30 to 40 so it is a decent viewing size.  As an overall iris picture it would have been okay, but to see the details on the beard hairs, not okay.

Anyone else??

Thank you,  Jan in Chatsworth

christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Y'all,

Some of y'all may remember me mentioning last year (06) agouti beards.

Agouti is a word I'm borrowing, which describes hairs that are banded with color.  If you have a Tabby Cat and have ever examined one of their hairs you know what I mean.

I don't remember what I was speculating about the agouti beard last year but I imagine that an up close beard shot might help identify some cultivars.

christian

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group