Re: Re: CULT: agouti beards

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: agouti beards
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly.  I CAN zoom but the number of pixels is so low that it immediatly becomes an extremely jagged picture and does not allow seeing the details.  I tried it in PhotoShop and got the same result.  When the picture is so small the details are difficult to see.

If someone uses the more standard size of 30 to 50 kb the picture is large enough to see the details.  Trying to see the striations on the beard hairs was impossible.

Were you able to zoom in to see the details?  What was the size of the picture on your screen?  Mine is a 17" and the picture was abou 1 1/4 x 1 1/2?  What program are you using to be able to see the details on this 7 kb picture?

Thank you for your help.

Jan

John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com> wrote:
I am a little confused by your comment.

Yahoo does no filter or reject email to the iris-photos list based on their content.

As to whether a picture in "zoomable" or not is dependent on the capabilities of the program you are using to view it.

John