Re: CULT: agouti beards

  • Subject: Re: CULT: agouti beards
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:47:06 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, John I Jones <jijones@...> wrote:
John,

I'm sure Jan is right, that the picture I posted is too small to show
the details to which I was referring.

As far as filters go I have had a few attempts to e'mail pictures to
iris-photos bounce and have assumed it was because the file size was
more than the allowable limit. That's all I meant by what gets
through. I'm still figuring out what I have to do to the pictures to
make them small enough but not too small.

Christian

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group