Re: HYB: 05-49-01

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 05-49-01
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@ncia.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

Yes..there are several free programs you can use....one is Picasa from Google which I use occasionally but I find it easier to just use Outlook to send pics....easy to resize from small, med. and large or the original size (big). I usually use medium. Yahoo has or will have done away with their Yahoo Photos which was a snap to use but they offer Flickr now....I think it is free but don't know.
Ellen Gallagher, NH

I'm really liking your irises. I'd very much like to see larger pictures. Have you considered a photobucket page (www.photobucket.com)? It's a great way to display pictures-free and not irritating like Kodak. Also easy to like to if you want to show the images on web pages or blogs. Displays the /image address for you to cut and paste into your pages. Utterly easy to link too! (I know this because I tried several before I found one that was both free and didn't piss me off. No problems displaying images of 600X600 and probably larger.....