Re: HYB: 05-49-01

I think I'll try that! I use photoshop, but it takes a while to load, so It's not always convenient....
Ann
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 05-49-01

Hi

Therev is another thing you can do.  Download a free thumbnail creator - I use one called "Easy Thumbnails" - and make the thumbnails about 500 x 500.  It is really easy to use and solves the problem.
This is a thumbnail of a PC seedling of mine, from "Pretty Boy" at 600 x 600.

Cheers

Gareth Winter
New Zealand