Re: HYB: 05-49-01

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 05-49-01
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 02:11:09 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Conway" <amconway@...> wrote:
Ann,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've been a little underimpressed
myself. I think the sunset in the background makes this one look
better than it was. I've already culled it, the only thing I liked
about it was the styles. It had really, really weak stalks, which is
not a trait of any of the parents. I figured there are enough others
from the cross still to bloom.

I'm working on the larger photo thing and making some progress since
three more have now made it through.
Christian

> I'm really liking your irises. I'd very much like to see larger
pictures. Have you considered a photobucket page
(www.photobucket.com)? It's a great way to display pictures-free and
not irritating like Kodak. Also easy to like to if you want to show
the images on web pages or blogs. Displays the /image address for you
to cut and paste into your pages. Utterly easy to link too! (I know
this because I tried several before I found one that was both free
and didn't piss me off. No problems displaying images of 600X600 and
probably larger.....
> Ann

Yahoo! FareChase.

----------