Re: Photo TB Spirit of Memphis

  • Subject: Re: Photo TB Spirit of Memphis
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:02:54 +0200

Betty
you must not feel sorry for not having given an ID to this noid!
You tried, and i love the fact you bothered, no that commun nowdays to see someone who cares enough to help.

I've always lived in a village, in Normandy, and now also in Holland, and people keep the caring as one of their priorities.
But since we've just passed the moment when half the world population lives in big cities, i fear lack of bother will eventually prevail.

Thanks again for the help, i really appreciate.
Even if we finally cannot put a name on this NOID, the whole process of asking, then have answers means a lot!
That's also the point with this forum. Not to show off (even if it's tempting...!), more to share!

Big Grin

Loïc