Re: Photo TB Spirit of Memphis

  • Subject: Re: Photo TB Spirit of Memphis
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:19:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/2007 2:12:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<Although I believe the half lines were even a bit deeper, more distinct. . . more brown.>>
Half lines, indeed!  See how spoiled I've become with the spell check?  It doesn't know the difference between half lines and haft lines!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website