HYB:05-152-10

  • Subject: HYB:05-152-10
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

The only seedling I haven't tried to post a picture of.

Parentage Edith Wolford X 03-9-2 (Jesse's Song x Rebound)

Still not plicata.  Not all the way open yet, but I mangled the blooms so...

I might be able to get excited about this one later too.  One bloom had four beards- not four falls just four beards... well not four whole falls anyway... but an extra beard is a flat trait

If it wasn't just the weather.

Christian

Got a little couch potato?

__._,_.___