TB: Cut Crystal

  • Subject: TB: Cut Crystal
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:12:49 -0700 (PDT)

I checked... no pictures of this one yet... just it's child Yellow Tapestry.
This is another one I bought sight unseen because of its pedigree.  I believe it to be a Pod-mate of Pom Pon One and Pom Pon Two, so naturally I had to have it.
It took it a while to get settled, but when it finally did bloom it became one of my favorites. .oO(hmm... maybe I should cross it with the "quiet little sunny seedling)  It's big and bold, if memory serves the stalk calibre is outstanding- equal to or better than Jesse's Song. (next year I'm going to buy a calipre and start measuring stalk calibre-quantitatively).  07 was it's second year to bloom and it made quite a nice display.
But of course the most important thing is that it is quite fertile-if I can't get Pom Pon Two to carry a pod why I'll...  75 seeds in a single pod 06.  05 made a big fat pod that my big fat hand knocked off.  But I'm sure looking forward to those seedlings.  26 have germinated so far pollen parent Raspberry Wine-(who has flat styles and bloomed flat for me once upon a suspicious cold snap).
Not as many ruffles as Loic would presume I don't think...

Yahoo! News

Sexual Health

Get important

sex health news