TB: styles-Indigo Princess

  • Subject: TB: styles-Indigo Princess
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:48:28 -0700 (PDT)

Indigo Princess is another good example of the styles with seam allowance.  Here you can see that the style crests (is that the right word?) actually flare away from the stigmatic lip.  Makes it really easy to pollenate.

I know these pics are bugging you too... but I have an ulterior motive.  If I show you enough pictures you will know exactly what I'm talking about and can let me know when you discover a cultivar has this trait.  Right?  Pretty Please?  With whipped cream and sugar and a cherry and a gummy worm...

Christian

Got a little couch potato?

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News