Re: beard & other details

  • Subject: Re: beard & other details
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 07:17:42 -0400

Christian, I'm enjoying the close up pix of beard colors. One of the
things I love the most about some irises is that they give one effect at
a distance, but show more and more complexity of color when viewed
really close up.

Same goes for your close ups of entire falls and standards, Loic.

I love seeing the details of veins and color pattern! And appreciate
your taking the time and trouble to share them.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News