Re: [SPAM] TB: agouti-interesting

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] TB: agouti-interesting
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 05:59:56 -0700

 Christian,
Thanks so much for the close ups. I'm in charge of getting all the pixs for our sale organized printed etc
so haven't had much time to read e-mails but I always take time to look at the close-ups. It makes me know why I like iris so much.  They're just so many interesting aspects to them.
I've got a better camera now so I hope to get better close ups of my iris next year.  You've given me a new thing to shoot. (so to speak).

Linda in CW AZ