Re: HYB SDB/ REB : DD05-16b=" Fris"

  • Subject: Re: HYB SDB/ REB : DD05-16b=" Fris"
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:09:28 +0200

Utah and Nebraska... quite cold areas.
No wonder What again and Sapphire Jewels are happy here.

Loads of chicken have been running for years on the premices, it's much too rich and i will also put loads of lime next winter.

I have an invasion of horse tail, and i've been told lime was the only way to get rid of it.
So i've got 2 reasons to get started!

Loïc