PHOTO; trick

  • Subject: PHOTO; trick
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 10:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

This seedling got a bit more growth in the burrito than I would have liked, but a well.

I have discovered that a garden variet purple file folder makes a nice backdrop for certain shots.  My "long road" shots were taken up against a folder backdrop.  It seems to help reduce the glare or something really technical like that.

Christian

__._,_.___
Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites