Re: CULT: grumbling about weather

  • Subject: Re: CULT: grumbling about weather
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:51:00 -0400

Oh, Mary-Lou - been there, did that earlier this year. At least no more
damaged trees have fallen over near my house for the last couple of
weeks. Sympathies.

Yes, my irises are both lucky and used to that kind of "mulch" :-( I
try to incorporate force field genes in all my plants ;-) Judging from
this year's "mulch deposit", the force field genes apparently aren't
fully expressed until after seedlings are out of their germination pots..

PFIC1 not only rarely reblooms here, it rarely blooms at all! Healthy,
but <very> slow grower. Let me know if it ever blooms for you.

<BTW, Linda - breeding for lucky ones seems to be working. The tree
being cut up
missed your PFIC1 by about a foot.>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8