Re: CULT: grumbling about weather

  • Subject: Re: CULT: grumbling about weather
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:46:39 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@...>
wrote:

I lack somewhat in the compassion department. I intelectually hear
the news... flooding, crop loss, disaster areas,... but I'm young
enough that I'm just desensitized to it.

"Blooms gone, tags gone, pods gone." I can feel that, on a gut
level. It's a succinct representation of the loss of what has been
acomplished and what has been hoped for.

Thanks for giving me perspective.
Christian

> Hi guys, I'm back! First photo May 24. Second, June 6 -lake
across the road is
> really a cornfield.
>
> More rain in May than May through October last year. More rain in
June also.