Re: Aphylla Rebloom

Ther has been incredible rebloom here and TBs are just finishing.

Here is a photo of rebloom on an aphylla. This is a seedling from SIGNA
seed from aphylla Dark Violet.

So far rebloom on many SDB.

Forever Blue nearly every clump in bloom
Autumn Jester huge clumps
Forever Violet
Royal Overtime
Ruby Eruption
Black Lightning
Ruby Passion
Eramosa Skies
Adoring Glances
Confused
Sleepy Time MDB
Paradigm shift
Maya-O-Maya
Vavoom
Jane's Palette
Blue Hat Boy
Ageless
and Blessed Again IB

Also numerous seedlings including one TB that had finished up a couple
of weeks ago

We have been getting moderate temperatures and frequent moderate rains.

Chuck Chapman