HYB: Summer bloom

  • Subject: HYB: Summer bloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:04:00 -0500

Here is 072I9 in maiden bloom this morning.   I'm pleased with this result from the cross (042F3:(That Certain Something x 01S2:(Aura Light x Romantic Evening)) X RANKS OF BLUE).   With Romantic Evening on one side and Holy Night and Best Bet on the other, I think it's reasonable to expect rebloom in subsequent seasons.

The falls flare when dry.  I'll hope to post a stalk shot with two blooms tomorrow.  (We're in day one of five forecast days of rain.)  --  Griff

JPEG image