Re: Re: HYB: More on green turquoise possibilities

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: More on green turquoise possibilities
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:00:48 -0700 (PDT)

Laurie wrote:

Do you know of a commercial source for this one?

I would check Alan's site for availability (I'm pretty sure there was an link to an order form, if I'm remembering right) -- www.reticulatas.com -- and if it's not listed for sale, I'd e-mail him and ask him about it. I think he's got some other reticulatas in the pipeline for mass distribution (through a vendor in Holland), but I don't think this was one of them.