Re: TB PHOTO: NOT Starlight Sonata

  • Subject: Re: TB PHOTO: NOT Starlight Sonata
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:32:03 -0700

Thank you MIke, I believe it just might be.  I've just finished looking at a couple of photos on the internet (which makes me think it could be a '03 Suttons Intro
 :-) ),  but found no photo on your website of it to compare it to.

Would you happen to have a photo of it floating around somewhere?   :-)

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.