TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills

  • Subject: TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills
  • From: "Barb Johnson" <barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:13:23 -0500

Hi, all,
I have this wonderful pink clump that blooms every year. The person I got it from said it was Beverly Sills, but one of my friends who saw it is equally adamant that it is Anna Belle Babson.
Can anyone tell me what might be the subtle differences between the two so I can tell them apart?  It is my only clump so I'm not sure what I have.
Thanks!                 -- Barb
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/