Re:TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills

  • Subject: Re:TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills
  • From: "Carol Moyer" <Mrs_science@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:34:10 -0400

I too had that difficulty early on. I've taken very accurate photos and posted them on our society website... www.dvis-ais.org in the photo gallery.  There are 4,000 images available just by using the search box at the right top cornor in the photo gallery. Hope this helps you and others.
Carol Ann Moyer from the Delaware Valley Iris Society, region 3 AIS