Re: Iris trade

  • Subject: Re: Iris trade
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:40:42 -0700

Chuck,
I haven't heard back from you after I sent you pic's of several of our
newest intro's. Are you interested in any of them? Are you growing Sun
Spirit?
We have no problem getting the phyto's. Are you dealing with Aitken's or
Paul Black ( mid-America?) Both live nearby and are long time friends.
We often combine orders. Will Plotner of Wildwood Gardens has been
introducing our iris since Jim was so ill 2 years ago. Jim still has
limited abilities to garden and I am doing all the planting and
transplanting and most of the hybridizing.
Vicki