Re: summer bloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: summer bloom seedling
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:53:14 -0500

Looks nice, Mike, but the small size of the photo makes it hard to fully appreciate.
I just harvested a bee pod from Mountain Sunrise.  Strange thing  --  nice, large, heavy pod, but only seven seeds, three of which were large and ripe, and the others probably not viable.  Space limitations force me to discard most bee pods, but I'll plant these.  --  Griff