Re: pale pink rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: pale pink rebloomer
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:06:24 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Sutton" <orders@...> wrote:

Mike,

Do you see that wire rim? looks half a shade darker pink...maybe
tending toward orange... from the picture anyway.

I see it on the underside of the fall to the right... What's in the
pedigree that's not self colored? The parents must be newer than
99...I can't find them in my Checklists.

Christian

> Pinks have been difficult for rebloomers. (here anyway). This is
pale pink with decent form. Will keep working to get a more vivid pink
rebloomer, this might be a launching pad. Very nicely spaced stalks
with 9 to 11 buds in spring and summer with no summer clumping of the
stalks.