Re: Re: pale pink rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: Re: pale pink rebloomer
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:49:50 -0700

Hi Christian,
Thanks for the reply....see the slightly different shade now that you point it out, glad you have good eyes.  Parents of Bride's Blush are American Eagle x Fashion Designer, Drifiting Bubbles is a Ghio with a complicated pedigree but here it goes.....(Heaven x 91-92B3: (89-74C: (Birthday Greetings x Bubbling Along) x 89-73: (Birthday Greetings x Presence))) x Fogbound.
There you go, thanks again for the response.
best regards
Mike Sutton