Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #4

  • Subject: Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #4
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:16:56 -0700

Riley, thank you for your feedback. :-)
The branching is very good; substance very good; bud count (first year) 6-9 buds, (some are triple socketed); placement and opening of buds very good; growth is steady; average increases; and foliage very healthy. Once I transplant to a better location with a drip line that works - I expect more buds, better height, better form, and more triple sockets.
I'd also like to see true blue, and a wild pink in this pattern. I hope I'm not expecting too much. :-)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.