Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #3

  • Subject: Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #3
  • From: Will Warner <wilwarner@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Great Seedlings Margie.  I'm most drawn to #3, very unique look and I like the form of standards best on it.  #5 is second fav.  The veining seems to go further down the falls on it. The subtle color is very nice, although hard to put into words.  Silvery, translucent, opalescent, pearl, with gilt band?  Whatever it's called, I like it.  Looks like it would be a good breeder.  Thanks for posting these, seedlings are fun.

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo