Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #4

  • Subject: Re: HYB PHOTO: TB sibling seedling #4
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:53:01 -0700

Thank you Rose for the feedback. It's exciting when a seedling comes together with all the qualities you mentioned. Sometimes I think many hybridizers (including myself) 'sit' on some seedlings not knowing the full value of what they really have. (.......mainly because there are SO many irises out there that we are not aware of ALL that is out there, or NOT out there.)
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.