Re: Re: TB: DOCTOR ALAN

  • Subject: Re: Re: TB: DOCTOR ALAN
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 22:37:04 -0700

Linda,
DOCTOR ALAN, grows well here, not quite weed like, but well. Clumps are nice too. The only thing is - - is that occasionally it'll skip a year and not bloom. But then the following year it'll put on a wonderful show!

I see it has some reblooming genes in it's background. Parentage: AP22-C1Re: (Returning Peace x Vanity) X Lady Friend

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.