OTHER THAN IRISES

  • Subject: OTHER THAN IRISES
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:54:25 -0700

I am having a senior moment! I grow a ground cover for years and I
cannot see to remember its botanical name nor its common name. The stems are
about 1 foot long with about some 10-12 leaflets and has bright yellow
pincusion like flowers, i.e. the center has many fine hairs in the center.
I got it as a cutting years when I worked on the Berkeley campus of the
University of California. It is evergreen. It is a beautiful, vigorous
thing. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Francesca
arilpums@comcast.net