Old Photos for AIS Awards project.

  • Subject: Old Photos for AIS Awards project.
  • From: "gbyp123" <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:32:27 -0000

I am currently working on a CD of all the AIS AWARDS and want a photo of the people of whom the medal/award is named after.

Here are the ones I am missing,
I do not need a high resolution for my project:

1. Alice White 1886-1969 photo--MTB
2. Mary Swords Debaillon photo 1940--LA ( *)
3. F. Cleveland Morgan photo 1962---SIB
4. Amos Perry photo (England) 1953---SPEC-X
5. Fred and Barbara Walther ---HM
Died 1966 ---1879-1977

(*) I do have one from Patrick via Mr. Sloan
but if you have one send it, Patrick could use
is as well.

Janet Smith
AIS Slides/Digital
Chair