HYB: Megglethorp seedling pod fertility

  • Subject: HYB: Megglethorp seedling pod fertility
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

The seed number per pod might have been a little below average, but this seedling still has decent fertility as a pod parent. For testing it out, I used mostly junonia and aphylla pollens on it. My goal is to maintain the spot pattern brought over from the IB 'Megglethorp', and try to recover better budcount and branching.
I've reposted the clump picture from May of this year for easy reference.