Re: Liberty Light

  • Subject: Re: Liberty Light
  • From: "elladan tds.net" <elladan@tds.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:55:27 -0500

Margie,

It does not seem to be a super good increaser. Looks like it has some small increases, but not what I would consider very good.
I am having trouble telling how many in its spot in the middle of the garden.
It bloomed for me both years I have had it.
Please note, it is very pale. This photo was taken when it very first opened before the sun ever hit it.
I do not saturate my photos. But once they are in the sun they fade pretty quickly.

If you would like it you can have it.

Ella