Re: TB Photo: GUATEMALA

  • Subject: Re: TB Photo: GUATEMALA
  • From: Beverly Robinson <fotofashion@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:53:55 -0500

Hi Margie: What ag. zone are you in? I would love to grow "regular"
irises but my zone (9) seems to preclude anything but Spurias, Dietes,
Ungulacaris, etc. I do have a yellow iris, TB, that blooms very early
here and a purple that blooms a little later. The pictures many
publish just make me drool but I know I cannot grow them. Thanks
Beverly A.

--
Wild Ginger Software Certified Educator